Café Barriers by Adfresco are top quality finish and the range has successfully be used on many high streets and other outdoor environments over many years using high quality 3 series stainless steel. Also available in sleek satin black finish. We can supply hardware alone for replacement parts, complete hardware kits, or replacement printed banners for your existing Adfresco Cafe Barrier Systems.
Please email us on email@example.com or call 01603 432282 for a quotation (please have ready all your cafe barrier layout dimensional area measurements)
Width of 1200mm, 1500mm or 1800mm. is the span width including the vertical centres of the supporting vertical stanchion pole.
- Unique patented design with market leading features and benefits.
- High quality 3 series polished stainless steel for optimum outdoor life and scratch resistance.
- Tough satin black pole and base for an alternative look.
- 13.5kg x 360mm diameter base provides excellent stability.
- Rubber edged base prevents damage to floors and gives the option to roll rather than lift.
- Polished stainless steel top cross rails on all models.
- Unique patented ‘smooth glide’ ring allows banner to flex and eliminates wind damage associated with traditional designs.
- Lower cross rail for full Equality Act compliance or lower cost bungee fixings available.
- Eye plate for wall mounting available.
- Range of banner widths available – 1200mm, 1500mm or 1800mm.
- Printed banners available, please see below for options.
- Flat packed for easy storage and transportation.
- Stainless steel top cross rail.
- Easy to assemble. Spanner included with base/pole fixing set.
- Mix and match sizing and styles if you need a bespoke fit or look!
Printed cafe banners available in a choice of materials:
Light Block PVC
Reinforced and totally opaque, this is perfect for double-sided print, long outdoor life and vibrant colour reproduction. The ‘easy wipe clean’ surface makes it ideal for front-of-house food and drink environments.
Provides a semi-transparent finish and allows some air to pass through, making it ideal for windy locations, ‘subtle branding’ and creating a ‘style-bar’ look. Full colour print is available on one side (white on reverse).
This close-woven 400gsm fabric has all the appearance, weight and feel of a traditional canvas yet, unlike cotton-based canvases, it is cost effective, colour versatile and it will not stain or rot. The 100% polyester content provides full colour print on one side with the option of white or single colour on the reverse.
Seaside and Marine Environments
All our banners are suitable for outdoor use. However, if polished stainless steel is your finish of choice, we would recommend our Premium Adfresco in 3 series stainless steel for seaside and marine environments due to its higher corrosion resistance, as well as for its heavier base and increased stability in windy conditions. The majority of competitor products use inferior 201 grade stainless steel.
Cafe Barrier Cross rails at base as well as the top provide ultimate stability, and add a little more weight, whereas bungees are a cheaper option and aid more regular repositioning if required.
|Pole and Top Ring
(pole dia. 51mm)
|| Stainless Steel
|| Diameter: 360
(width refers to distance between pole centres)
|| Width: 1200
||CBBCLIP-2 + CBBCROSSBAR-2
| Width: 1500
||CBBAR1500-2 + CBBCROSSBAR-2
| Width: 1800
||CBBBAR1800-2 + CBBCROSSBAR-2
| Sliding Ring
|Bungee Pole Connector
|| Overall length: 100
| Eye Plate
(for wall mounting)
||40 x 40 x 35
(w x h x d)
|Banner for 1200mm
||1005 x 838
||Call for details
|Banner for 1500mm
||1305 x 838
||Call for details
|Banner for 1800mm
||1605 x 838
||Call for details
CAFE BARRIER ASSEMBLY GUIDE P1 - PDF DOWNLOAD
CAFE BARRIER ASSEMBLY GUIDE P2 - PDF DOWNLOAD
CAFE BARRIER LAYOUT GUIDE - PDF DOWNLOAD
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review